Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Two girls football players hit the field -- and play each other

There are two girls playing kicker in Union County. They played against each other last week.

At Unionville Piedmont, senior Jade Montgomery, a soccer and basketball star, kicked off and kicked extra points. She made 4-of-5 extra-point attempts in a 40-0 win against Monroe Parkwood. Her miss was blocked.

Parkwood soccer star Anna Villanella was assigned to kick for the Rebels, but didn't get a shot at a field goal or an extra point.



Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/08/24/1639886/hopewell-football-coach-sees-flaws.html#ixzz0xWwUgiAV

5 comments:

Carl said...

Interesting fact to read that, two girls playing kicker in Union County,and the post is also great.

__________________

dissertation Writing

Dissertation Writing Help said...

hmm...your post is good. i really like it. . .nice job keep sharing ;)
UK Dissertation Help

pamella said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me outta my problem..
Literature Review

Osse said...

i really like your post .. i would like to bookmark your site for my future needs :)
dissertations

Unknown said...

I have never seen such a good article before. I appreciate your efforts. I will come again to check new updates. Thanks for sharing this article.
custom dissertation