Friday, February 19, 2010

One man's Southwestern 4A All-Tournament teams

I wish the conferences would name all-tournament teams, but since they don't, let me take a crack at the Southwestern 4A all-tournament team, since it's the only conference tournament I saw this week

(An aside: in the old days all the tournament finals were at one place, and I hope CMS decides to do it again in the future. Providence AD Phillip Schundlemire told me Friday night he wouldn't mind hosting, and I think we should do it. Three girls finals on Thursday and boys on Friday).

SOUTHWESTERN 4A GIRLS ALL-TOURNAMENT TEAM
CIerra Burdick, Butler; Clair Watkins, Butler; Katrina Allen, East Meck; Erica Chandler, Ardrey Kell; Carly Hammack, Myers Park
MVP: Burdick

SOUTHWESTERN 4A BOYS ALL-TOURNAMENT TEAM
Anthony Stitt, Butler; Marcus Burton, Butler; Terrance Hampton, Providence; Damon Magazu, Providence; Brandon Davis, Independence.
MVP: Burton

0 comments: